Friday, March 28, 2008

A Job Finally?

So I think I might be starting my new job at Firestone on Wednesday. I guess it only takes 2 months for them to process an application and have it approved (by every member of their company, or so it seems). I am glad to finally (hopefully) be able to earn my share of income to support ourselves. Also I would like to update everyone on my educational persuits; I am seriously considering attaining education in order to become a liscensed pharmacist. It looks like it is going to be at least 7 years of school, 4 of which are graduate level, and a lot of math, science, and chemistry. I feel that it is a career I could really excel in, and I would be helping people to better their lives. I would love to hear any questions, comments, concerns, or leads/assistance that any of you might have about this recent development. I wish everyone the best of luck and the most joy possible!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I know this is kind of late but wsu in pullman offers a program where you can get accepted into the graduate pharmacy school while still finishing your undergrad. I think it cuts the number of year down by a few.

TheBadApple said...

Hey thats good info, if you remember the name of the program or any info about it please let me know... THANKS