Tuesday, March 10, 2009

The Appel's are in town!

Some pictures from Christmas! I know it is almost the middle of March but here are some pictures from Christmas! Soon I will have pictures from the Appel's visit and the upcoming wedding!


He was really excited to have some notebooks :)


Joy to the World!



The digital picture frame from Chris's Dad and Diana
*************************
Well I have been really slacking on this blogging stuff. I have been busy doing other activities. Chris and I had fun visiting with his Dad and Diana, and his sister Mandy and her kids. They are up in Washington visiting us before Dan and Susie's wedding. Sunday we had them all over to our house for dinner, it was the first time any of them have seen where we lived and the first time I have cooked dinner for any of them. It was fun and I am glad that we were able to spend some time together. Luckily we will see more of them throughout the week and then of course at the wedding.

No comments: