Sunday, August 02, 2009

Summer Time!

Well it has been a long time since my last post. We have been VERY busy. Chris is almost done with Summer quarter at TCC, 2 weeks left. It was a very busy quarter. I have been working 2 jobs and that has kept me very busy.

Some highlights from our 2009 summer:

In June we took a trip to Pullman and went with my friend Melissa through the Spokane Temple.

Melissa and her family came and stayed with us for a few days while they were exploring the area. It was great to have them here!

We spent the 3rd of July at Mason Lake and on the 4th we went up to Port Townsend.

We went on a killer hike near a very beautiful river and up onto a ridge. This was just beyond Lake Cushman in Washington.

We have spent time with some good friends who were back home for the summer.

We recently celebrated my 24th birthday.. I can't believe I am already 24! Chris surprised me with the night off from my 2nd job and a birthday dinner with my family. It was a wonderful surprise and I feel so blessed to have a wonderful husband like him :)

Yesterday was the Coy-Wright family reunion and it was great to visit with the long lost family :)

There you have it. A list of the main events so far this summer. I have to go eat some yummy dinner. I will post again soon!

No comments: