Wednesday, November 25, 2009

First Ultrasound :)

We had an ultrasound on Monday to confirm my due date, and we found out that I am not quite as far along as once thought. Baby looked nice and healthy (according to the ultrasound tech... it just looked like a blob to me). The heart beat was a strong and healthy 153 beats per minute! I am about 8 weeks and due July 6th. We are very excited and hoping for a healthy 9 months, and a very healthy baby. I will keep updating this to let everyone know of developments. I cannot wait until we are through the first trimester and the risk of miscarriage is much much lower. It is going to be an eventful new year.

1 comment:

shannon j said...

Congrats Stephanie and Chris! I hope you guys have a wonderful holiday season and good luck with the pregnancy!