Monday, March 01, 2010

It's a BOY!!!!!

We found out that we are going to be having a baby boy and are very excited to be welcoming this little guy into our lives! We had our ultrasound and then went shopping! I have been waiting to buy anything until we knew whether it was a boy or girl and one of the parents (in my preschool class) had given me a gift card to babies-R-Us that was burning a hole in my pocket. It was so much fun to go and look for clothes that we will soon be putting our child in.
The pregnancy has been going really well, the doctor said it was nice and boring just the way he likes it. I am trying to figure out a good workout routine to prepare for the coming months. I feel the baby more and more, he even woke me up once which was interesting.
Good Times to Come!!



1 comment:

Becky Bell said...

I'm so excited for you! He looks adorable in the ultrasound! Baby shopping is so much fun too! I bet you had a blast!