Thursday, July 07, 2011

The 4th

I was so excited to be in Pullman for fireworks! Chris and I love the Pullman fireworks and had missed them when we moved. Before the fireworks they have a band, a BBQ, and many other things. It is such a great time and so much fun to go play in the park and listen to the music while waiting for fireworks. The firework show in Pullman is really one of the best I have seen, it is not huge like some that you will see in big cities. However in Pullman you get to be right under them (they are set off on the hill in the park), you have room to lay down and be comfortable, and they are set to music. It was good fun and if you are ever looking for a great place to spend the 4th we recommend it :) I put some pictures in of Matthew and Chris dancing at the park. If anyone knows any tricks to turn these picture please let me know!



No comments: