Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Day One of Cloth

Well we have officially made it through our first 24 hours of cloth diapers. So here are my thoughts so far:

Overall
1. It is completely possible to cloth diaper
2. I am not a fan of poopy cloth diapers (disposable gloves are a must for me at this point)
3. Even Chris seems to be okay with the process
4. After we get used to using them I think diaper changes will be quicker

Flips
cons:
1. They are hard to get put together on a wiggly baby and still get the insert in the right spot, I wish they had snaps to hold the inserts in place.
2. Well so far that is my only complaint I guess.

pros:
1. It is really nice to be able to reuse the cover when the diapers are just wet.
2. After one day we have not had any leaks
3. Fairly inexpensive as far as cloth diapers go


No comments: