Friday, August 19, 2011

One of THOSE days..

I know everyone has probably at least had one day in their life where one thing after another has gone wrong. That is my day today. It started last night when Matthew started Teething again and was up constantly, I even was dreaming about him being awake all night, so in my crazy head I feel like I was up all night with him.
Then this morning I was letting the cute little 2 year old I watch go potty on the big boy potty, he said he was all done and the phone rang. I cleaned him up and told him to wait in the bathroom so I could go grab the phone real quick. He comes out not two minutes later and says Matthew is playing in it... uh oh I figure it is the toilet but I had flushed it so it was bad but not that bad right? Oh so far from the truth, this cute little two year old had pooped on the bathroom floor walked in it (tracking it around the house) and then Matthew was poking at it.... ewwww.... So I gave two boys a bath and cleaned that disaster up. All it took was 2 minutes or less, I was not gone long at all, but it took me half an hour to get everything all cleaned up (now it is definitely time for a carpet cleaning).
That same sweet two year old has kept me hopping all morning, every time I turn around there is another mess, another disaster, another source of frustration... Now mind you this two year old usually is very sweet and a very good listener, it is just a very rough day. Needless to say I am ready for today to be done and my weekend to begin!

No comments: