Friday, April 20, 2012

Our first Week

Just a quick post because it is nap time for me :)

1. Emma is a sleepy girl, she spent most of this last week sleeping on me.
2. We left the hospital on Saturday Morning, and came home and spent the day with Grandma Julie, Grandpa Mark, Liz and her kids also.
3. Her umbilical cord fell off Sunday night, I was shocked when I took her Pajamas off and it was gone.
4. At her 3 day doctors appointment she was 7 lbs 6oz
5. At her 7 day follow-up at the hospital she was 7lbs 11oz, already back to her birth weight.
6. I got 2 Medela breast pumps this week, a manual from WIC (while I was waiting for my electric to come in) and a nice Medela electric pump, it doesn't hurt like my old pump used to, and should help me to keep infections away and be able to BF longer than I was able to with Matthew.

No comments: