Monday, April 02, 2012

Monday

So I keep putting off blogging because I was going to take some pictures and post them, like maybe a belly shot since I have not taken any of this pregnancy (the camera is not my friend), and maybe some of Matthew doing something fun. I should have had the camera with me this morning so I could have taken a picture of him covered in SAND from head to toe. I guess this means bath tonight :) Hopefully I will get some pictures up soon.

Other than that we are just trying to slowly accomplish tasks off the list of things to do before baby comes. It is very cool to think that my due date is next Wednesday! I ordered her a blessing dress on Saturday since we are going to bless her the day after Chris's graduation from WSU, I figured I should probably find one. Everywhere that I was looking the dresses were crazy expensive though (and by crazy I mean $50+ which I know is not crazy for everyone, but for us it is tooo much). Then I happened upon the Children's Place website and did you know what they have blessing outfits at affordable prices! They only have them online and not in their store (which is okay because we are not close to a Children's Place). I was excited to be able to order her a dress that is going to be so pretty and won't completely break the bank. Now I just need to get my behind in gear and get her white blanket done. I am almost done with the pink blanket (about 10 more rows and then just finishing the edges).

This is the dress Chris and I both liked, it is not the traditional super long blessing dress, however it is very pretty and more our style anyways. They had another one on there that I really liked but the smallest size was 3-6 months and there is no way that is going to fit in the beginning of May.

1 comment:

Becky Bell said...

it's really adorable! I love children's place online. Sometimes they have free shipping codes so I check out the clearance deals and get cheap clothes without leaving my house or paying ridiculous shipping fees. :)