Thursday, September 20, 2012

My Bright Spots


These kiddos make life crazy!
Some days seem impossible because they are so crazy, stressful, and frustrating,
but you know what?
I would never ever wish for anything different.
I am so thankful for every hand print on the window, every crayon mark on the wall,
every dirty diaper, and every tear that I get to wipe away.

Sometimes I forget that being a mother is the biggest and best blessing in the world.
I pray that the times I forget become fewer and fewer.
I want my kids to know they are the best things in this world.

So off my soapbox and onto some details that we have missed since my lack of blogging over the summer:


- Emma is now 5 months old - 
* She is a smiley happy girl
* She is sleeping mostly through the night
* She loves to play with and watch her big brother
* Her favorite toy is the baby wipes package (I think it is the crinkling)
* Everything goes in her mouth
* She is smart as a whip
* She is practically crawling
* She can go from sitting to crawling and visa-versa
* These are just a few of her amazing qualities


- Matthew is 2 (technically about 26 months) -
* He is an amazing little boy
* Loves to play with other kids
* Totally in love with Choo Choo Trains! 
* Also loves bicycles, motorcycles, trucks, and pretty much anything with a motor.
* His favorite story is The Wide Mouthed Frog especially when his daddy reads it, he makes the best voices.
* He always wants to call people on the phone, but then doesn't talk.
* He has finally discovered that TV is pretty cool and asks to watch Thomas 10 times a day (is disappointed 9 times a day because I say no...)
* He is a great brother, son, and friend
 

No comments: