Friday, September 28, 2012

A Summer Flashback

 

Here are some pictures from our summer, I don't think I have posted any of these yet, if I have well I guess that means I really like them :) The above picture was taken at the Portland Zoo, I love that picture of my two boys!


In these ones we were a little whited out but it is my kiddos and I in front of the gift shop at the Zoo. It is a neat bear so we thought we would get a picture. Maybe we will have to do one each summer, I think it would be a neat way to measure all their growth and changes!



We went CAMPING! Matthew loved it this year, Emma was not quite as excited but she still did very well, I think she will like it next year when she is walking :) This picture was taken our first night and we were staying at the Beverly Beach campground on the Oregon coast.
 

After a couple of days making our way through Oregon and camping we made it to Grandpa Appel's house. We stayed there for a night and Matthew go to play on Grandpa's motorcycle!
 

I didn't get many pictures but after leaving Grandpa Appel's house we headed out camping again. We went to Lake Tahoe with all of Chris's siblings and his Mom. After the camping trip at Tahoe we went and stayed at Grandma Appel's. Matthew loved playing with her dogs! He was not so sure about the horses during this visit, maybe next time he will feel better about them. One of the days we were at Grandma's we took a trip to Viginina City to ride the train. Matthew is obsessed about trains and we have been trying to take advantage of any opportunity to ride a train because he LOVES it so much!
 



That is a little about our big California trip 2012. There is so much more that we did and so many more pictures, but these are just a few of the highlights!

No comments: