Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Thoughts

Emma Lee loves to eat, but really only if she can feed herself. However she doesn't have any teeth so all these finger foods make me nervous! She does pretty well and has had bread, graham crackers, banana slices, mum mums, cheerios, and her daddy gave her a pretzel which she enjoyed very much. If I try to feed her anything pureed or mushy she turns her head away and when I actually get it in her mouth she just spits it out 90% of the time. Anyone ever experience this?

She is starting to walk along furniture, and loves to chase people around the house, she is becoming a very efficient crawler. She LOVES bath time with brother. This morning she was standing looking into the tub and was trying to figure out how to get in by herself. Sleeping is slowly improving.

Matthew is an awesome 2 year old, we love him, he is getting good with letters and counting. He just amazes me everyday!

On another unrelated note, it makes me so sad when blogs I have been reading go private. I have thought about making mine private also, but have not wanted to do it, I just try to keep all my posts safe. I also feel like the wrong person could find it even if there was a password... thoughts?

Anyways we are gearing up for Halloween and are so excited, it seems like we have a ton of events to go to this year. It is going to be a busy couple of weeks!

No comments: