Wednesday, December 05, 2012

8 Months

I have been very lazy at keeping up with the blog :( Hopefully I will get back in the habit of it after the holidays.

I just had to do a post about my Emma Lee, she is such a sweet fun and happy baby. She constantly is amazing me with her spirit and smarts! This morning she was playing in the front room with all the other kids and I was making breakfast (yummy apple cinnamon pancakes), when I checked on her she was sitting surrounded by toys and having a BLAST!

(A picture will go here but I have to go get rid of some of the pictures)

At 8 months she is:

Crawling
Pulling to stand
Walking the furniture 
Eating more and more solids
Loves Graham crackers and yogurt
Balancing on her own for a few seconds
Gets super excited when she sees people she knows (she squeals and bounces - so cute!)
Loves bath time with brother
Hates diaper changes
Is super wiggly and
Perfect!!

1 comment:

miriam said...

I'm so glad things are working out! that sounds like a good curve ball :)