Thursday, December 13, 2012

Messy


I love my little boy!

The picture above of Matthew is a good representation of what I feel my house looks like right now. I just don't have the motivation to do anything about it.

Below is a picture of Emma Lee abusing our Christmas tree, the bottom strands of lights are all crazy now, oh well I guess it is to be expected with small children. I do stop her from playing with them because I know they are dangerous and have lead ect... but I thought I would get a picture or 2 first :)


On a completely unrelated note I was reading a friends blog, she has ads that are between her posts. I have always known that she gets money when people click on the ads, well it just hit me that I should click on the ads and that simple click will give her some money, however little it may be, it all adds up right?

No comments: