Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Oh Facebook

I find myself on Facebook and reading blogs all too often, I think it helps to make me feel a little more connected to people. I find being a Mom, and being stuck at home running a home business can start to feel a little claustrophobic. It is hard for me to get out of the house, or out of my house beyond my fenced back yard. So I fill in that want/need for friends with the little connection I can get through the internet, kinda sad and/or pathetic I know. But, it makes life happier for me and that is what counts at this point. 

So anyways, they have all the little secret games or rather status postings that people do to confuse men. This one was to make people think you are expecting. I never really go along with these things, but I looked to see what my "status" would be. 

I thought it was hilarious because according to their setup: 
I'm 10 weeks and craving smarties

They are only a few days off, but I am definitely not craving smarties, a more accurate status would be:
 I'm 9.5 weeks and craving everything unhealthy

Yup that about covers it :)

No comments: