Wednesday, February 02, 2011

Sleep, will we see you again?

This week we have said goodbye to the days of swaddling Matthew and having him fall asleep quietly on his back. This is the picture of the first time he got out of his swaddle this week. I love that he is cuddling with his glow seahorse, we just had to get a picture of him!
This new found freedom of his is not so good for Chris and I, our good nights of sleep seem like a distant memory. I must say I was really enjoying them. Oh well they will be back and I will be here to welcome them back with open arms.
Matthews sixth month has been an adventure, our little guy is moving all over. It is so much fun to watch him roll and scoot around the floor. It is also fun to hear him laugh, and play with us and his toys. He has become a food hog, he loves to eat every food we have offered him. He really is a fun kid, and soon he will learn to sleep soundly with out being swaddled... Very very soon (I hope)..

1 comment:

Litza said...

He's so cute, Steph! I hope you guys will be able to sleep well again soon, too. :)