Thursday, October 20, 2011

A Name Obsession

I seriously am addicted to looking at baby names. It is something that I could do for hours at a time... I keep asking Chris to tell me his favorites again, he won't talk about names until after we have had our ultrasound though :( He has been so busy with school that I totally understand why... It is silly because if it works like it did with Matthew we will go through and make a list of names and then narrow it down towards the end of the pregnancy and choose after the baby comes. So making a list of boy names and of girl names is kinda silly when if we wait another 5 WEEKS we will only need to make one list. However silly it is, you will still find me looking at baby names :)

Oh and I'm 15 weeks, and I have a little baby belly forming already! Crazy!

No comments: