Tuesday, October 25, 2011

No Title Here

Okay so sometimes I don't want to deal with a title for the posts.. it always feels like so much pressure, so today I am not going to do worry about it :)

I just wanted to post a little update. We are all feeling much better this week and even made it to church on Sunday! Chris is doing good in school, it has been a very hard busy semester and I think he is just ready to be done. He is also working hard on getting his Optometry school applications done and ready to turn in. Hopefully he will be able to complete those soon, so we can figure out where we will be going summer of 2012. Matthew is the cutest little boy and he is learning so much. Right now every animal says Baaa, it is cute. He is still doing great in his toddler bed, every once in awhile we find him asleep in random places around the house, silly kid :) Makes me glad the house is safe and I don't need to worry about him wandering at night if I don't hear him get up. I am just focusing on getting through the day most of the time. Trying to juggle everything that needs to be done can sometimes seem overwhelming, oh well at the end of the day if it has not gotten done then it must not have been that important right? Oh and I am 16 weeks pregnant tomorrow! Time sure is flying by lately.

No comments: