Monday, October 03, 2011

October Really??

Okay so I may be the only one who feels this way, but where in the world did September go? I can't believe it is already October! I love fall and all the holidays, so I am excited it just seems to be coming so quickly, I'm not sure if I can keep up :)

We have been good here, spent the weekend watching General Conference, napping, and just enjoying each other. Now it is back to school, back to work, back to life :)

Chris told me this weekend he thinks we need to start going on dates again... I guess 2 dates in oh about 15 months is not enough for him :) I guess that means I need to find a babysitter. I had a hard time with the idea of leaving Matthew with someone as an infant, there were a few people I knew well and trusted, but I couldn't leave him with someone I didn't know... Now he is a toddler and lots of fun and I think it is about time that Mommy deals with her separation anxiety. Hopefully we can find someone who we trust and can afford :)

Yup... Happy Monday everyone!

2 comments:

Melissa Kilner said...

Brian and I trade date nights every Friday. We watch his sisters kids one week, and then she watches ours the next. It's so awesome to not have to pay for a babysitter, and we get to go out multiple times a month. I highly recommend finding some one you can trade with (although, I'm sure you are SO OVER watching other kiddos by the time the weekends roll around). : )

Becky Bell said...

I can't believe it's october either. We had 80 degree weather all through Sept, so it really didn't feel like fall. Richard has really been getting on me about setting up regular date nights too. We hardly ever go on any either. It's hard with kids, especially when they are just babies. We just started trading with some friends who have a 13 month old. I also recommend it.