Wednesday, December 07, 2011

22 Weeks

I had another check up today. So far everything looks good, the doctor said that I am measuring small, and the ultrasound put me 4 days or so later than we thought, which would be about the 14th or 15th of April. He however doesn't think we need to change the due date at this point. The difference in days is not big enough. He thinks that I am not measuring as large as I should be is simply because she is hiding inside me so well, that doesn't explain the difference in the ultrasound, but he is not worried at this point.
Other than that she has a nice strong heartbeat, and is very active. He even felt her kick while he was getting her heartbeat, which apparently is good considering they don't really expect others to be able to feel the kicks until 24 weeks. Chris has felt them a few times though, starting about a week or a week and a half ago.

No comments: