Sunday, December 18, 2011

Pictures

So I was getting a Christmas present ready for Chris' Mom which was lots of fun for me. She wanted lots of pictures of Matthew and us for her digital picture frames and hopefully to show off how cute he is. I am very sad that she doesn't get to see him very often, hopefully once Chris is done with Optometry school we can fix that. So I got to go through all my pictures from the last year, which was a great reminder of all the fun we have had! Matthew has grown and changed so much this year. I will not put to many pictures up right now because I am using Chris's computer and all our pictures are on mine. However I do have our family pictures and Matthew's one year pictures so I wanted to share some of those tonight! He is such a sweet boy, we love him, and we have had a great year together as a family. It has been rather stressful at times and I feel like we are barely hanging on at some points, but it has really been a great year and we have been blessed more than I see at the time of course, but looking back I can see the blessings much clearer.






**** photos all taken by Melissa Kilner Photography in July 2011

No comments: