Wednesday, December 21, 2011

24 Weeks!

I am 24 weeks along today which means only 16 weeks to go... maybe 18 if she hangs out as long as her brother did. At this point I am just figuring I will have her mid to late April, hopefully before May though :)

We had some friends over for dinner last night and talked a lot about babies and birth stories. It was nice to talk to someone who understands wanting a natural labor and delivery. I am really hoping that I will not have to be induced and will be able to experience a completely natural labor this time. Oh well we have 4 months before we need to worry about making that decision.

On a different topic Chris has already received notice that he will be asked to interview with the Southern College of Optometry! We are so excited to be in this stage of his schooling and getting ready to take the next step in his college career. I think he is going to be the best Optometrist ever!

No comments: