Tuesday, December 06, 2011

First Hair Cut

Matthew went and had his hair cut for the first time tonight. I had been debating about doing it myself or taking him somewhere, but with Christmas coming up I really didn't want to ruin his hair. So we took him over to Super Cuts to see what they could do. He sat in my lap while she was cutting his hair, she was really good with him too. He was even a trooper he started to get upset at first with the trimmer but then she started saying "tickle tickle" whenever she would put the trimmer up to his head. So we came out of it with no tears and much shorter hair, we might not cut it the same way every time, but we didn't know how else to do it this time. I brought my camera but didn't take pictures... so here are some after pictures.



"CHEESE!"

3 comments:

Naomi Jackson said...

I love how he squinches his eyes when he smiles.

Unknown said...

That's his new cheesy grin, makes me laugh. He is such a cutie!

Litza said...

He is simply too cute, Steph. Maybe one day I'll actually get to meet him and your baby girl!