Sunday, January 08, 2012

Hoarder?

So I think most people have seen the show Hoarders, or at least heard of it. Well the thought of being anywhere close to some of those habits terrifies me.

So in the last couple of years Chris and I have spent lots of time evaluating the things we need and those we don't need.

Also thinking closely about the things we hold onto because we "might" want them in the future.

 Well this weekend I have been on another get rid of it all kick,
and let me tell you it feels GOOD!

I love seeing things we don't use leave and having more space. Plus another bonus is the little bit of extra cash we make in the process.
Chris associates this most recent kick with a new baby coming and the possibility of a cross country move looming. 
I think he might be right,
but it sure is great regardless of why.

1 comment:

Courtney said...

Ha ha come over and help me. That show always motivates me. We are trying to make room for the baby. Only 4 weeks!