Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Happy Dance Time!!

Good morning, Chris-

I am pleased to share that you have been admitted to the Indiana University School of Optometry.  A formal letter will arrive soon, but I knew you would be anxious to hear the good news.  

I hope you enjoyed your visit to campus and have decided that the IUSO is the place for you! 
Congratulations!

Cindy

 

 

Cindy Vance

Director of Student Administration

IU School of Optometry


*** This means that we don't have to send him to Memphis, Chicago, or Texas! It also means that if he doesn't get into Pacific University he has already been accepted into a top school and one of his first choices! For me it means that he is a smarty pants :) They get over 600 applications each year and only have 77 seats in the program to fill out of those applicants. It also means a possible move to Indiana, which could be really neat and exciting, it would be a real adventure. There are so many places that I have always wanted to visit within a few hours of Bloomington, including lots of church history sites. All in all I am super excited, and I know he is super excited, and relieved to know that he is in a program and doesn't need to worry anymore!***

1 comment:

miriam said...

YAY!!!!!!!!!! That is SO exciting. Congratulations!! Happy dance for sure!