Thursday, January 05, 2012

Christmas Time!

This year for Christmas we headed home to Gig Harbor and spent it with family. We were able to take the week after Christmas off from work for a much needed vacation. It was a great week, I will post a few of the highlights from the trip with pictures below.
When we got to my parents house they had the Christmas Train set up on the front porch, and a Santa hat waiting for Matthew. He loved watching the train and listening to the music.

I love this picture of my sweet Matthew in his Santa hat!
In his new PJ's from Grandma, looking out the window at the lights, with his favorite toy - a fly swatter -
Christmas morning with his stocking
One of his favorite gifts by far. Look at that cheesy grin!
Christmas morning (afternoon) mess. Notice I am unwrapping a brand new set of stainless steel pans :)
Making the new toy box. Chris and my Dad spent our last weekend there making this.
The finished project! I love it :)
Not included were many many pictures. We went to Zoo Lights at the Point Defiance Zoo and Aquarium, which was so fun. In addition we had a Christmas dinner at my grandparents with my extended family. We also had a great time at a New Years Eve party at my Aunt Cindy and Uncle Dale's house. Matthew made it until 11:40pm! I couldn't believe he lasted so long happily. It was wonderful to spend time with family and to have some time off of work.
On another note: does anyone know why blogger flips pictures? I am not sure how to fix it and it drives me crazy!

2 comments:

Ashley said...

I'm so glad we saw you at Christmas! I miss Pullman and always glad to see a familiar face!

Naomi Jackson said...

I want to know why it does that too!

Sounds like you guys had great fun this Christmas!