Sunday, January 22, 2012

Insomnia

So I have never been one who can't sleep, but for some reason with this pregnancy I have already had so many sleepless nights. I was sleeping pretty good again for the last month or so though. Tonight however I went to bed exhausted at 11:00 and was wide awake at 2am... Tried for 2 hours to fall back asleep.. definitely did not win that battle. So now I am up... hoping I will be able to go to sleep soon, if not tomorrow will be a very long day. At least it is Sunday, the day when naps are allowed :)

1 comment:

Naomi Jackson said...

Not being able to sleep at night was actually why our doctor asked us if we wanted to induce. I'd been without sleep for at least 3 days before we went in. It's a terrible, terrible thing. I hope you get to sleep more often at night!