Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Names

I am apparently not as worried as I was with Matthew about keeping our name choices a secret. I think it is because I have learned to take opinions for what they are and work with them to our benefit.

Below is our list of names we like, we are having a super hard time with middle names, I am hoping for some middle name suggestions :)
  
1. Kelsey Ann (our favorite right now)
2. Madison - not sure because it is super popular..
3. Samantha - Chris really likes the nickname Sam for a little girl.
4. Alyssa
5. Avery
6. Caitlyn 

I know there are more but I can't find the list right now. 
Middle names? Thoughts? Suggestions?

3 comments:

Naomi Jackson said...

Not sure why, but Avery Marie popped into my head just now. I like the name Avery, it is really cute and... dignified? Yup, that is the feeling I get. :D

I keep threatening to name a future boy Jackson. Just to tease Gary a bit.

miriam said...

I really like Kelsey! and middle names always seem hard. we literally had Sidney picked out years before we had her but only came up with Jean like a month before she was born. I like using family names as middle names. good luck!

Becky Bell said...

I like all your name choices. my favorite out of them is probably Alyssa. i like choosing family names for middle names (L & E have mine and Richard's middle names). One of the names we considered was Claire or claira.