Thursday, January 12, 2012

Warning: Complaining Ahead- feel free to not read this...

I have pregnancy sciatica and it is no fun but I really try to be patient with it and maintain it the best I can. Well today, today I am tired of it. Last night my back just started spazzing (not a word?) out and has been in a huge knot ever since. This means my whole right leg, hip, and low back are just killing me. Which in turn means that I did not sleep well last night at all, because anytime I would need to move or shift in my sleep I would wake up with shooting pain down my leg and up my back. Needless to say it was a long night and now I have to make it through my whole day exhausted and sore and go to a dentist appointment (yuck).... I think I will move to Australia :)

Anyways I warned you... it will calm down, it just needs time, but I am tired and grouchy and Chris is in the room sleeping, and Matthew is sleeping, and I am out here taking care of daycare kids... That makes me grouchy too, mostly because I would love nothing more than to actually sleep.

1 comment:

Courtney said...

I am totally with you! I had/have the same thing. Now Mason is just heavy and squished and tries to get his but up and over my lower ribs... and I have to take care of daycare kids! We can pray for eachother and both hang in there! Good luck! Let me know if you need anything!