Wednesday, February 01, 2012

10 More Weeks!

Today marks 30 weeks! It is crazy to think I only have 10 weeks left before baby girl is suppose to be here, I am mentally prepared for 12 more weeks though because I want to avoid being induced if at all possible. I will be very thrown off if baby comes early, because I am convinced she will be late. 
I was suppose to start appointments every two weeks already but my doctor is awesome and said we can do one more 4 week interval. He just made me promise to come in if I felt anything was off. I was talking to him about how crazy busy our month was going to be with Chris and all his interviews, so he said we could go a month to lighten the load a little! I have to go in and do the 3 hour glucose test soon. I failed the short one again (I did with Matthew too). 
I really want to nail down a name for this baby girl, but we can't yet. Oh and I have a friend here in Pullman throwing me a baby shower and I am excited that someone wanted to do that for me :) Things are looking up and some of our stress is being relieved already. We still have many questions, but just knowing he is in an optometry program is a huge relief, and then to know that we don't have to send him on 2 more trips across the country is awesome! 

No comments: