Wednesday, March 21, 2012

37 Weeks!

Full Term!
Well I have now officially made it to full term, baby girl could come anytime and no one would complain.
Now is when my patience is really being tested.
I am ready to meet her and hold her!
 I am hoping that when we meet her we will be able to choose a name :)
We have decided that her middle name will be Joan.
She will be named after her Grandma Linda (middle name Joan), who is Chris's Mom.
Now we have to decide which first name is the best fit.

2 comments:

Naomi Jackson said...

Good luck on the name! If you can't decide on just one, she can have lots of names!

Seriously though, my sister knows a couple who don't name their children until after they are born. Partly because they don't find out the sex, but mostly because they like to meet them and then pray about what their name should be.I thought that was pretty cool.

I'm excited to find out what you choose!

Unknown said...

We didn't decide for Matthew until after he was born for the same reason. By the end of the first day we knew what his name was going to be. I have just been going back and forth as to which ones are my favorite and sometimes I don't like the names on our list, at least with Matthew I was more consistent on my feelings about the names :) I'm sure it will work out, Chris just laughs at me and shakes his head then says "it's okay we will know!"