Tuesday, March 06, 2012

Baby Shower!

I have an awesome friend Janel here in Pullman who was so nice and threw me a baby shower on March 3rd. It turned out so cute and I really appreciated the time and effort she put into it to make is special for me. I again failed on the picture taking, but I did snap a few shots of the desert bar.




I took some time to lay out all the sweet gifts that were given to me for baby girl, I forgot to have someone take pictures while I was opening gifts so this will have to work :)

For the shower we did not do the traditional shower games, instead I opened gifts first and people snacked on all the yummy treats, and then everyone had the opportunity to make hair bows. Janel is very talented at bow making and shared her wisdom with the rest of us who had no idea where to start. Another friend Courtney who came and is also very creative and crafty was very nice and showed us how to make some other really cute flowers for the hair bows. Here are some pictures of the gifts and the finished hair bows.




1 comment:

Courtney said...

Love it! I am glad We could get together! Janel did a fabulous job. I really had a good time. I'm going to miss you when you leave for sure!