Friday, March 09, 2012

Pictures :)

The ultrasound went great. Fluid levels are really good, she is measuring behind where my due date should be, but I will find out her size estimate later today after the radiologist has a chance to compare this ultrasound with the other ones. 
The other good news is she is still very definitely a girl! The ultrasound tech was really nice and she said she always double checks gender for people. She also let us watch baby girls face for quite a while, it was a really clear picture and we could see her opening and closing her mouth and eyes, and moving her hands around her face. The tech also said she does have hair (don't know how much but there is hair).
So things look great and it was one of the coolest ultrasounds I have had because everything was so clear, it was very nice to watch my baby girl for awhile! Here are a couple of the pictures she took for us, these show her face so clearly, she is beautiful already :)


2 comments:

Naomi Jackson said...

Those are great pictures! I wish I had an ultrasound that was this clear! She is definitely a cutie! You should frame it!

One thing though, and I probably shouldn't say it, but I think you have a good enough sense of humor... it kind of looks like she has her nose smooshed up against glass. :P Wouldn't that be really funny if she were pushing her face against your tummy?

miriam said...

It's funny that Naomi says your little baby's nose looks smooshed, because Sidney's nose was totally smoosed off to one side when she was born! It unsmooshed before I even got out of recovery, so no worries... since I'm sure you had so many! haha. That is so cool to see your baby via ultrasound looking so much like a baby! 5 weeks!!!