Saturday, March 10, 2012

Some Projects

I went to the fabric store today to take advantage of the 1.99 a yard flannel sale, now I can make some more cloth wipes to go with the ones my friend Liz made for me.
When you use cloth diapers, cloth wipes are the only thing that make sense. We have been using disposable wipes, and cloth diapers, the logistics just don't make sense. What do you do with the nasty disposable wipe when you don't have a dirty diaper to wrap it in?
That is going to be my next sewing project. I may do it tomorrow because Chris is way to sick to go to church, and I am hoping I don't get what he has, but we probably shouldn't share the germs.

The other project I have been working on is a baby blanket I am crocheting! Amazing right? It is coming together nicely. I am a little over half way done already, it is just a simple pattern and one color but it is my first big crochet project so I figure simple is good. I have a few other blankets on the list that I want to crochet. One more for baby girl (white for her blessing), and then I have some friends having babies this summer, we will see if I can get fast enough to get them done... Having a new baby, a toddler, moving, and trying to start a business again may inhibit my crocheting progress though.

No comments: