Wednesday, November 16, 2011

19 Weeks

So I will not be putting up weekly updates every week I'm sure but I am counting down until we get to have our ultrasound! Only 2 more weeks!! We will have the all-telling or at least gender telling ultrasound in two weeks when I am 21 weeks along. I have been feeling baby move quite a bit more and I am sure the big kicks are coming soon. I am just glad to have a little while left before the rib kicking starts :) 

Funny story, ever since I found out I was pregnant I have been having dreams about having twins. After the first ultrasound (7weeks) I though they would go away because it confirmed a single baby, supposedly. Ha the dreams just changed slightly to include the fact that they missed the 2nd baby in the first ultrasound. The tricks my mind can play on itself!  Yet one more reason I am glad the next ultrasound is coming up, maybe I can finally kick the twin dreams, that would be great.

2 comments:

Becky Bell said...

that's funny. We kept thinking I was having twins too and I had twin dreams.

miriam said...

Marilou found out she was having twins at her 20wk ultrasound. 1 was hiding behind the other at the 1st ultrasound. helpful, aren't I?