Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Funny Story

I just have to blog about this, one of the many times I wished I had a video camera happened last night. I just think this would be a great video to show at someones graduation party or wedding reception (yup, I'm a nice Mom).

Matthew was playing with his toys on the floor while Chris and I were talking. Well I look down and Matthew has a hot-wheels sized tricycle, he was just pushing it across the floor, well he decided that it would be more fun to ride.

So Chris and I watch as Matthew tries over and over to sit on this tiny little tricycle. It was hilarious and oh so cute. After a few minutes he gave up and resumed pushing it across the floor.

The story may not be funny to you all, but trust me it was the cutest and most funny thing I have seen in a long time! We love watching our little boy grow and explore :)

1 comment:

Becky Bell said...

Liberty likes to pretend to get piggy back rides from her stuffed animals and dolls. Kids are so funny. I love this age.