Tuesday, November 22, 2011

20 Weeks!

HALF WAY!! It seems crazy that we have already reached the halfway point in this pregnancy, it is still surreal to me for some reason, I think I felt that way with Matthew. Sometimes it still seems surreal that I have the best, cutest, most wonderful toddler in the world :) 

Well now I jump as I am being kicked, punched, and used as a gym to do somersaults in. This baby seems more active than Matthew was, maybe I can just feel everything easier, but even Chris has already felt it move and kick over and over and over. That does help it all seem a little more real, I get little reminder punches every few hours, or most times I am still for awhile.One week  until our ultrasound!! I am so excited to see our little Jelly Bean and make sure all is going well, and then to either pick out a nice pink or blue outfit :) Just think if my dreams are right maybe I will get to pick out both
(HA HA! Definitely not ready for twins!) 

Anyways so far so good and I will be anxiously counting down the days. Chris is lucky he is distracted with all his essays and papers, so it is not what he is counting down for. He is excited, but I think he is just as excited to only have 2 more weeks of class and then finals! This has been a rough semester and he is looking forward to a nice break, and then an easier final semester at WSU.

No comments: