Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Bed Time

I need to go to bed but I am still up and on blogger again.
I just thought maybe if I do a post about all the things running through my head I might be able to fall asleep.
I don't really think it is going to work, but it's worth a shot!

We're having a girl!
I have been saying this all day long
and jumping for joy inside.
I didn't know how much I really wanted this baby to be a girl,
but I am just so excited.
I am excited for Matthew to be a big brother,
I am excited to see Chris be the daddy of a girl,
I am excited to have a daughter to dress in cute clothes,
and put pig tails in her hair,
I am excited to help her grow into a wonderful person,
I am excited to find out if she will have red hair,
I am excited to see if she is a girly girl or a tom boy,
I am excited to see it all I guess.
Don't get me wrong
most of those things also apply to Matthew.
I assure you I was just as excited 
when I found out Matthew was a boy,
but now,
now we will have one of each gender.

I have been blessed with the amazing opportunity
to raise a son and a daughter!

We bought her two outfits today and I love that my husband asked me to wait until he could come. He is an amazing father and husband.

I just keep looking at the clothes over and over,
and at the ultrasound pictures over and over,
and tomorrow I will be cleaning out some drawers in a dresser,
just for her.

Now we also just for hand-me downs and good deals to fill those drawers, 
because with out them Matthew wouldn't have many clothes either.

I could keep making this list all night

Maybe I'm crazy
but I'm happy and crazy 
so it works!

***Good Night All***

No comments: