Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Tomorrows the Day!

My ultrasound is tomorrow morning!! I am excited and nervous but mostly excited, I think the nervous comes from the possibility that they will find something wrong. 

I try to push that to the back of my mind and remember that no matter what we will get through it, and this is the baby Heavenly Father gave to us, we just pray he or she was given a sound and strong body and mind. 

I am really super excited to find out boy or girl so that I can figure out names and start looking for clothes especially if it is a girl! I could have so much fun dressing a little girl, but we will love either of course.

I am also excited because then we can start talking about baby brother or baby sister with Matthew, maybe prepare him a little for the changes coming up, I'm just not sure if he will understand what we are trying to tell him.

No comments: