Friday, November 18, 2011

First Time Playing in the SNOW!!

He walked back and forth over and over, I'm not sure he knew what else to do.




He found a leaf
Trying to ride his giraffe
Smiles :) He is so cute!
Found some ice


"Yummm"

All Done! Look at those red fingers.
I'm sorry about the sideways pictures, I changed them in my picture editing software and saved it, but for some reason they didn't upload that way. 
It was so much fun to watch him explore and play in the snow. He was apprehensive at first, but really started smiling and having fun as he got used to it. 
 
I think it helped him to have a friend here who loves to play in the snow, he showed him how it was done. He even tried to teach him about snowball fights (Matthew was not liking that though). At the end I think he figured out how cold he was and then it was all over, but it was fun while it lasted!

No comments: