Tuesday, November 01, 2011

Trick-or-Treat!

Well I dropped the ball this year on picking a costume for Matthew. I just couldn't justify spending a bunch of money on a costume this year, our budget is just too tight. So I just never decided on anything. So last night around 5:00 I wanted to take Matthew to the mall in Moscow, ID to trick or treat. One of my idea's had been to make him a scarecrow, so I pulled out my yellow felt and attached it to some overalls and a flannel shirt and called it good. He actually looked really cute and everyone knew what he was dressed up as, so I am calling my 30 minute costume a success!

Here are some pictures of my sweet little boy!

All ready to go!

He thought the "straw" was fun to play with!


Looking at all his candy from the night.
He is one happy boy! It was a great night and he had lots of fun :)

1 comment:

Becky Bell said...

Matthew is so cute and such an easy costume! I'd say a definite success!