Tuesday, November 08, 2011

By Leaps and Bounds


Here is my little guy and his finished pumpkin, I realized I never posted a picture of him with his pumpkin completed. He stuck the face on himself, I was impressed that he managed to get the eye's, nose, and mouth in the correct order.
This little boy is learning new things like crazy lately, he is starting to talk more, I think only Chris and I can understand most of the words at this point, but it is still one step closer. I asked the doctor about that and he said jumbled is okay as long as we are understanding what he is saying, it will get clearer soon. Not only is he talking more but he has learned to use his mega blocks, shape sorter, and more. He is learning his body parts and loves to find his belly button and nose, he loves to comb his hair while Mommy brushes hers (sometimes even brings the comb to Chris so he can help).
He is also playing pretend. He pretends to feed the baby dolls with the bottle. He also will grab a bag (sometimes a doctor bag, sometimes a play dog purse) and come up to Chris and I making kissy noises, so we give him a kiss and he says "bye" and then he walks down the hall or out of the room we are in. Super cute!
We love our little boy, he makes everyday amazing :)

No comments: