Wednesday, February 15, 2012

32 Weeks!

It is crazy to me that I have 8 weeks (give or take) left before I get to meet my baby girl! I am doing alright, sleepy and cranky at times, a little nervous about labor and delivery. I know I have done it before, but I have quite a few people I know who have had lots of life threatening complications during or after this process. Just adds to the nerves a little bit. Mostly I am excited though!

Right now we are anxiously awaiting news from Pacific University so we know whether we are going to move our sweet babies to Oregon or Indiana. Other than that we are still working on figuring the business plans out, we were talking about staying open but closing for the first week that baby girl is here, however when I told one of the parents that was what we were thinking. Her response was "well you only in the hospital for 2 days right?" so she expects me to be ready to start work again right after I get out of the hospital? Yes, I will have help, no I will not be able to sleep during the 10 hours that her son in here though, regardless of if I have help or not. I don't think a week is that much to ask for after having a baby... Plus it looks like we will be closing the first of May so that we can get ready to move, so Chris is just thinking it makes much more sense to close in April so that we don't have to worry about the extra kids, then I can get my rest, and we don't have to meet the new licensing standards that begin April 1st. It is going to be a lot of work for one extra month of a little income. We really are not making that much, it helps a little of course, but with all the extra stress we are thinking it is not worth it.

No comments: