Thursday, February 16, 2012

So Fun!

I am washing some pink and purple clothes today :) My parents gave baby girl clothes this Christmas and I have been waiting to wash them until I had room to put them in her dresser (was being used for art supplies). Well there is space now so I am washing them and some hand-me-downs from our friends Gary and Naomi.
I have this urge to paint her dresser, which I don't think Chris will go for because he is not a fan of painted wood furniture. Usually I am not either but I would love to paint it white and change the handles to some cute little girl handles. I blame Pinterest for this idea!
Matthew's dresser and night stand drive me crazy too, they are just dark and very grown up. I just wish there was some way to make that set more kid friendly also. I don't think it is one I would want to paint though, it is in really good shape as is, just too dark for my liking. I suppose he will grow into it so I will wait it out.
Anyways, none of that was the point of my post. I was just excited to be playing with little girly clothes :) 

** Update**
Chris doesn't care if I paint it, he thinks its silly, but said if I want to paint it I can paint it. :)

1 comment:

Naomi Jackson said...

for matthew's, you can sand it down to bare wood and restain it a lighter color. could be more work than you want to do though.