Saturday, February 04, 2012

Another post I know.. but...

Potty Training...
Yup it has been a long few weeks but we are slowly making progress.
It seems every time I am ready to give up for awhile Matthew
takes another step forward.
After weeks of not going in the potty but twice,
he has gone pee and poop in the potty today,
both times he told us he needed to go!

Now if I could get him to stop screaming when he goes,
we really don't understand.

He wants to use it,
He knows what it feels like to need to go potty
(not all the time with #1 but he always knows with #2)
Yet he screams while he is going...
How long is it going to take to get over that?
We are still celebrating and I guess I will keep on keeping on,
no one ever said potty training was easy or fast,
especially with a young child.

No comments: