Saturday, February 04, 2012

Look what I did!

I found this pattern through Pinterest, and I was able to make the hat! This is the first crochet project I have done and it turned out cute :)
Here are some pictures of the finished projects:

The hat that I am holding is new born size, and my second attempt :)

This is the first hat I made, I read to pattern wrong so it ended up being way too small, but it still looks like the hat should so it is now a hat for my baby doll from when I was little, this will be passed on to baby girl so it is kinda cool that she has a pretty hat now :)
I am going to head to the store and buy the real colors I want to use for her hat. This is my practice yarn, but now that I know I can make this project I am going to go buy the color I want a a little thicker ribbon, to make her hat for her go home outfit :) Love it!

Here is the link to the hat pattern:

Baby Flapper-Girl Hat *Pattern*

1 comment:

Naomi Jackson said...

Yay! I'm glad you could figure it out! It looks great!